Learn how to change the world through sustainable food
Current research focused on creating the next generation of sustainable food and nutrition services will be served up at the University of Newcastle’s Central Coast Campus on June 17 and 18.
The Sustainable Food Future Conference will feature world-leading researchers and innovators delivering presentations on nutrition and consumer science, food waste and sustainability, functional foods, postharvest technology, circular economy and wine innovations.
The two-day event, which will bring together researchers, students and local industry professionals, will also feature food stalls showcasing products from local food industries and guided bush tucker and facility walks.
Sustainable Food Future Conference
When: Thursday 17 June 9.30am-5pm, Friday 18 June 9am-4pm,
Where: University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus, LT101 and LT102
View the full program.
- Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
- Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
- World-first needle-free diabetes test
- Cancer research gets $7 million boost in NSW regions
- Hunter people to benefit from local research into dementia tests and treatments
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.