Congratulations to Akshaya Kamalnath on her 3rd Place in the Three Minute Thesis
Newcastle Law School RHD student Akshaya Kamalnath has been awarded third place in the Three Minute Thesis competition
The Newcastle Law School would like to congratulate our RHD student Akshaya Kamalnath on her third place in the University Three Minute Thesis competition.
Akshaya's topic, "Will more women on company boards lead to better decision making?", focused on the increasing advocacy for gender diversity on corporate boards. Watch her presentation below.
Learn more about the Three Minute Thesis here.
- Faculty Research Office
- Phone: (02) 4921 2062
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers
- Free legal clinic to support community’s vulnerable older people