Congratulations to Akshaya Kamalnath on her 3rd Place in the Three Minute Thesis
Newcastle Law School RHD student Akshaya Kamalnath has been awarded third place in the Three Minute Thesis competition
The Newcastle Law School would like to congratulate our RHD student Akshaya Kamalnath on her third place in the University Three Minute Thesis competition.
Akshaya's topic, "Will more women on company boards lead to better decision making?", focused on the increasing advocacy for gender diversity on corporate boards. Watch her presentation below.
Learn more about the Three Minute Thesis here.
- Faculty Research Office
- Phone: (02) 4921 2062
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities