China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Scene set for Great Hall graduation celebrations
- Social enterprise innovators recount story of keeping it simple
- Green hydrogen demonstration drives zero emission future
- New project to help Australian exporters leverage blockchain technology
- Final phase of organisational change presented to staff for feedback
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.