China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Senior Rwandan academic and Vice Chancellor of Rwanda Polytechnic joins CARE-P and the University of Newcastle’s TVET Think Tank
- Will bushfire smoke exposure make people more vulnerable to COVID-19?
- Courts not ready for post-COVID world
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers