China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- University microplastics research in the United Nations spotlight
- University of Newcastle secures over $6 million in ARC funding
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance