China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Peer Mentor applications for 2021 now open!
- Australian and Indonesian universities launch innovative two-degree program in Jakarta
- Domestic workers, social security and gender politics in India
- Colonisation and domestic service: historical and contemporary perspectives research symposium
- Silence, violence and myths of social inclusion