China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Mental health leader hailed on Hunter research’s night of nights
- International expert Prof Lynn McAlpine to present at colloquium on doctoral learning
- From Idaho to Newcastle - New Deputy Vice-Chancellor announced
- What was happening to the climate 55 million years ago?
- Farmers face unexpected challenges as they navigate modern life on the land