China Leading the Way on Renewable Energy
Newcastle Business School academic, Hao Tan, has had a letter published in Nature discussing China and its use of renewable energy sources.
Dr Hao Tan of the Newcastle Business School has had a letter published in the weekly science journal Nature. In the letter Dr Tan discusses China's renewable energy revolution in particular with water, wind and solar sources.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- New biotech venture going viral in battle against cancer
- Support for business owners impacted by bushfires
- Smoking increases risk of complications after surgery, joint WHO study finds
- Beachside clinic offers free legal advice to the community and bushfire victims
- Cell finding brings hope for uterus ailments