Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
Did you know being a student gives you access to free micro-credentials with AWS Educate?
University of Newcastle students now have access to FREE micro-credentials with AWS Educate, as well as access to the AWS Educate Job Board to search for and apply to thousands of cloud jobs and internship opportunities from Amazon and other companies in Australia and around the world!
There are micro-credentials available in:
- Web Development: Design, build, and optimize stand-out websites to create an innovative customer experience.
- Software Engineer: Use software engineering principles to build original applications and ground-breaking customer features.
- Cybersecurity Specialist: Discover how networking, programming, and coding protect customer data every day.
- Application Developer: Learn about testing design, improvements to web engagement, and mobile application in the cloud.
- Machine Learning: Use predictive modelling to design the dynamic products of the future.
- And much more!
You can access a range of courses for free, as well as subsidised courses while you’re a University of Newcastle student. Register with AWS Educate to receive $100 USD of AWS credits to your AWS Educate Starter Account giving you the ability to build using AWS services. There is no credit card required to join.
Register with AWS Educate today.
- Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
- Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
- World-first needle-free diabetes test
- Cancer research gets $7 million boost in NSW regions
- Hunter people to benefit from local research into dementia tests and treatments
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.