Postponement: Festival of Autonomy 2020
The 2020 Festival of Autonomy planned for August has been provisionally postponed until late Oct/Nov 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The current restrictions which are part of the response to COVID-19 have limited our capacity to hold events on campus. These restrictions mean the 2020 Festival of Autonomy needs to be postponed. A new date has not been confirmed, but we will update our community as restrictions ease.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to celebrating the Festival of Autonomy together when it is safe to do so.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement