2014 Graduate Careers Expo
The Graduate Careers Expo provides you with a fantastic opportunity to ask questions about graduate programs being offered by the attending organisations and to find out who employers are looking for.
The University of Newcastle's Graduate Careers Expo targets final year students from a range of disciplines however all students are encouraged to attend!
Attending the Graduate Careers Expo is an opportunity for you to meet employers and professional associations to help you build a successful career in the industry of your choice. It's also a great chance for you to ask any questions about the graduate programs on offer and tips for applying.
When: Tuesday 11 March 2014
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Where: Great Hall, Callaghan campus
Make sure you view the list of attending organisations via CareerHub to ensure that you come prepared. Employers will be looking for those that impress so make sure you read our Expo Tip sheet to ensure that you are prepared and register to attend one of our preparation workshops.
Don't forget to bring your student card so we know that you are a student of the University of Newcastle!
For full details please visit CareerHub
- Careers Service
- Phone: 02 49 21 5588
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions