Luke Thurgate in action
As part of the Transformations exhibition at the University Gallery, Adelaide-based artist Luke Thurgate has worked his magic with charcoal on the gallery wall.
Luke Thurgate in action in the University Gallery, 1 November 2014
Transformations: 40 Years of the Open Foundation Program is an exhibition of art and illustration featuring work of alumni Aubry Byrnes, Bernadette Drabsch, Dom Freestone, Tanya Hoolihan, Annemarie Murland, Prue Sailer, Sharon Taylor, Luke Thurgate and Ashley Whamond.
Transformations is on exhibition at the University Gallery until Saturday 15 November 2014.
Gallery hours: Wed-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 12-4pm, or by appointment.
- The University Gallery
- Phone: 02 4921 5255
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats