Luke Thurgate in action
As part of the Transformations exhibition at the University Gallery, Adelaide-based artist Luke Thurgate has worked his magic with charcoal on the gallery wall.
Luke Thurgate in action in the University Gallery, 1 November 2014
Transformations: 40 Years of the Open Foundation Program is an exhibition of art and illustration featuring work of alumni Aubry Byrnes, Bernadette Drabsch, Dom Freestone, Tanya Hoolihan, Annemarie Murland, Prue Sailer, Sharon Taylor, Luke Thurgate and Ashley Whamond.
Transformations is on exhibition at the University Gallery until Saturday 15 November 2014.
Gallery hours: Wed-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 12-4pm, or by appointment.
- The University Gallery
- Phone: 02 4921 5255
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers