Luke Thurgate in action
As part of the Transformations exhibition at the University Gallery, Adelaide-based artist Luke Thurgate has worked his magic with charcoal on the gallery wall.
Luke Thurgate in action in the University Gallery, 1 November 2014
Transformations: 40 Years of the Open Foundation Program is an exhibition of art and illustration featuring work of alumni Aubry Byrnes, Bernadette Drabsch, Dom Freestone, Tanya Hoolihan, Annemarie Murland, Prue Sailer, Sharon Taylor, Luke Thurgate and Ashley Whamond.
Transformations is on exhibition at the University Gallery until Saturday 15 November 2014.
Gallery hours: Wed-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 12-4pm, or by appointment.
- The University Gallery
- Phone: 02 4921 5255
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement