The Library provides a range of specialist research services and resources to support the discovery, use and management of information.
- Specialist assistance with literature searches
- Using online information and bibliometrics
- Assistance with systematic reviews
and support for:
- University of Newcastle Digital Repository - NOVA
- Thesis deposit
- Obtaining an ISBN or an ISSN
- Publications reporting and NURO
- E-press Publishing
- Research impact and citation analysis
- Data Management and Planning
- Strategic Publishing
Please contact your Senior Research Librarian to discuss your needs.