Ourimbah Library MakerSpace is a unique learning space that encourages people to problem solve, learn, experiment, innovate, create, collaborate and find peer support. It’s located on the ground floor of the library and is open to all UON and TAFE Ourimbah students and staff.
- MakerSpace is open 10:00 am to 2:30 pm on Tuesdays and 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Wednesday to Friday.
- Students and staff can book an appointment or drop-in to use the MakerSpace (staff will let you know if the room is at maximum capacity). You'll be walked through our workstation cleaning procedure and be asked to sign in via iPad.
- To use MakerSpace equipment and resources, please Book a Session. Bookings for Illustration Basics, 3D Design and Printing Basics and Sewing Basics workshops are now open.
- Book via Book a Workshop.
- Follow the MakerSpace on Instagram @uonlibmakers and #UONMakers.
10:00 am to 2:30 pm Tuesday
10:00 am to 3:00 pm Wednesday to Friday.
MakerSpace equipment list (PDF, 145KB)
Ms Sally Turbitt