The University of Newcastle, Australia

Reporting sexual assault and harassment

A formal report does not need to be submitted to access this support, however professional advice on possible next steps are available, including reporting to the police and/or the University.

Reporting to the University

  • Sexual Misconduct Online Reporting Form (with anonymous option) - This form may be used to lodge a report of sexual misconduct regarding a student or staff member. You may provide your details or stay anonymous.
  • Formal Sexual Misconduct Report - This form requires you to log-in using your staff or student details. This report will be referred to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for assessment according to the Student Conduct Rule. This does not initiate a police investigation.

Reporting to NSW Police