Throughout August and September 2016, UON Sydney will be running a variety of short courses across business and humanities disciplines.
UON Sydney offers a number of Masters degrees and postgraduate programs through GradSchool in the areas of business,professional accounting and marketing, including:
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Computing Technologies for Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Economics
- Master of Professional Economics
We also offer preparatory programs in ELICOS. Our Language Centre in Sydney allows students from a variety of non-English speaking backgrounds to balance the benefits of studying English with a high-ranking, long-established institution with easy access to the conveniences of the city and surrounding areas.
We provide flexible study options to suit your lifestyle. With our multiple-mode programs, you are free to blend online and face-to-face learning environments according to your needs and your timeframe.
All programs are managed and operated by UON Sydney, so students are assured quality programs and experienced teaching staff.