We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of your personal and health information. For information about our privacy practices, see the University's:
Use and sharing
We access and use your personal information only for the purposes for which you gave it to us. We will only disclose information about you to government agencies or other organisations without your permission:
- if necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested,
- if required or authorised by law, or
- to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you
- You can ask us to correct any errors and/or place additional information on your file
If you believe that the University has breached your privacy, you may
- request an internal review (DOC, 114KB) by filling in this form, or
- contact the Information and Privacy Commissioners' Office for advice
- lodge a complaint.
Private i — your ultimate privacy survival guide is a resource developed by the Australian Government about privacy issues that you may face, some of the pitfalls to avoid, and who to turn to for help if your privacy has been affected.