Advanced Spoken Japanese I
Focuses on improving students' skills and building up their confidence to discuss issues of everyday life in conversational as well as formal Japanese.
- Semester 1 - 2015
1. To develop proficiency in communicating in Japanese.
2. To acquire practical knowledge of appropriate styles of speeches according to different situations.
3. To learn about cultural aspects of human interactions in Japanese society.
4. To become able to present formal speeches and discuss complex issues in Japanese.
- Text reading;
- Dialogue performance;
- Questions and answers in Japanese.
JAPN2120 Intermediate Spoken Japanese II.
Quiz: Weekly quizzes
Essay: Essays ¿ 500 words in Japanese
In Term Test: Semester Test
Formal Examination: Examination
Face to Face On Campus 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term