Podiatry Teaching Clinic
The University of Newcastle and Central Coast Local Health District Podiatry Clinic is a student teaching clinic, with all services provided under the supervision of a registered podiatrist.
The 18-chair clinic hosts surgical facilities and operates four days a week, providing care for private patients.
This state-of-the-art facility allows students to learn in a supervised environment and provides the Central Coast community with a valuable service.
Consult with our podiatrists and students if you need:
General podiatric treatment
- Toenails, corns, callouses
- Neurological / vascular testing
Lower limb assessments
- Biomechanical and gait analysis
- Footwear assessment
Bookings are essential
- No referral is required.
- Students and staff of the University of Newcastle are able to have their treatment free of charge.
- A small fee will apply to all other patients.
- Please discuss with our receptionist when booking your appointment.
T: (02) 4394 7280
Fax: (02) 4393 5789
Hours of Operation
We are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
NB: The University Podiatry Clinic operates from January through to mid-December, however, during University exams and University holidays opening hours are reduced.
Please contact reception for further information.
Block C, Wyong Hospital
664 Pacific Hwy
Kanwal NSW 2259
(old main entry)