Podiatry Teaching Clinic
The Central Coast Local Health District Podiatry Clinic is a University of Newcastle student teaching facility located on the Central Coast. Services are provided under the supervision of leading, registered podiatrists.
The 18-chair clinic hosts surgical facilities and operates four days a week, providing care for private patients.
The state-of-the-art facilities allow students to learn in a supervised environment and provides the Central Coast community with a valuable service.
Consult with our podiatrists and students if you need:
General podiatric treatment
- Toenails, corns, callouses
- Neurological / vascular testing
Lower limb assessments
- Biomechanical and gait analysis
- Footwear assessment
Bookings are essential
- No referral is required.
- Students and staff of the University of Newcastle are able to have their treatment free of charge.
- A small fee will apply to all other patients.
- Please discuss with our receptionist when booking your appointment.
T: (02) 4394 7280
Fax: (02) 4393 5789
Hours of Operation
- We are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- The Clinic operates from January through to mid-December, however, during University exams and University holidays opening hours are reduced.
- Please contact reception for further information.
Block C, Wyong Hospital
664 Pacific Hwy
Kanwal NSW 2259
(old main entry)
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.