FEBE Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship
The FEBE Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship has been established to support students who have completed the Diploma in Architecture at Singapore Polytechnic to study at the University of Newcastle and complete studies leading to international professional recognition as an architect.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or enrolling in the final year of the Bachelor of Design (Architecture) or the first year of the Master of Architecture, Callaghan Campus, University of Newcastle.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Must have completed the Diploma of Architecture from Singapore Polytechnic in the 3 years prior to commencement of studies with UON. Special consideration may be granted where compulsory National Service delays start of study.
- Not hold any other FEBE fee waiver scholarships, with the exception of the FEBE Alumni Family or FEBE Family Scholarships.
- Not have previously commenced study with UON.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Evidence that you have completed the Dipoma of Architecture with Singapore Polytechnic in the last 3 years (eg transcript and award) should be provided with your application to study with UON.
The scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver of $3000 for each eligible semester of study, to a total benefit of $18,000 for the full three year period of the scholarship.
This may include $3000 for each semester of the final year of the Bachelor of Design (Architecture) and 2 years full-time study toward completion of the Master of Architecture.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only - FEBE will aim to support all students who meet the criteria subject to available funding.
No application is required for this scholarship. Successful scholars will be determined on the basis of academic merit and the highest ranked students, with a minimum ATAR of 94, will be awarded the available scholarships.
Scholars receiving this scholarship will not be eligible for any other FEBE funded scholarships, with the exception of the FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship.
The faculty reserves the right not to award a scholarship.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759