FEBE Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship
The FEBE Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship has been established to support students who have completed the Diploma of Architecture at Singapore Polytechnic to study at the University of Newcastle and complete studies leading to international professional recognition as an architect.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or enrolling in the final year of the Bachelor of Design (Architecture) or the first year of the Master of Architecture, Callaghan Campus, University of Newcastle.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Must have completed the Diploma of Architecture from Singapore Polytechnic in the 5 years prior to commencement of studies with UON. Special consideration may be granted where compulsory National Service delays start of study.
- Have provided evidence that you have completed the Diploma of Architecture with Singapore Polytechnic in the last 3 years (eg. transcript and award) with your admission application.
- Not have previously commenced study with the University of Newcastle.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Evidence that you have completed the Dipoma of Architecture with Singapore Polytechnic in the last 3 years (eg transcript and award) should be provided with your application to study with UON.
The scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver of $3,000 for each eligible semester of study, to a total benefit of $18,000 for the full three-year period of the scholarship. This includes $3,000 for each semester of the final year of the Bachelor Design (Architecture) and 2 years full-time study toward completion of the Master of Architecture.
The scholarship payment will be made in the form of a tuition fee waiver directly into the scholar’s tuition fee account, thereby reducing the tuition fee liability. The tuition fee waiver will not be reflected in the scholar’s account until after the census date.
The scholarship benefit and number of scholarships awarded may vary and will be determined by the funding available each year.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Scholarship offers will be made on the basis of academic merit and the highest ranked students, with a minimum ATAR of 94, will be awarded the available scholarships.
Students receiving this scholarship will not be eligible for any other FEBE fee waiver scholarships.
FEBE Scholarships Officer
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759