FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship
This international student scholarship is aimed at encouraging both UON Alumni and the family of current UON students or Alumni to enrol in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. This scholarship has a long term view toward fostering ongoing loyalty to both the Faculty and University.
Eligible applicants must be either:
- a former graduate of the University of Newcastle, OR
- an eligible family member of a former graduate of the University of Newcastle, OR
- the immediate family member of a current UON student.
Applicants must be able to prove family status. Alumni status will be checked prior to offers being made.
This scholarship is not yet open for application in 2020.
Please check back later in the year or, if you are applying for scholarships, register your interest in this scholarship to receive email notification when it opens.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, UON.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be either UON Alumni, the immediate family member of UON Alumni, or be enrolled in the same study period as an immediate family member also studying with UON.
- Be able to prove status as an eligible family member of Alumni or current student (if applicable).
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other FEBE Fee Waiver Scholarships.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application reponses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
This scholarship will provide a AUD $1,000 tuition fee waiver per annum, applied to the student's fees upon successful scholarship offer.
The scholarship is ongoing for the duration of a degree program, up to a maximum of 4 years for undergraduate programs and 3 years for postgraduate coursework programs. This is provided eligibility criteria continues to be met in each academic year.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only and may vary in accordance with funding and the number of eligible applicants.
Applications will be checked against the eligibility criteria.
Academic progress may be taken into account.
Only one application is required per enrolled degree program and if offered, the scholarship will apply for the duration of the program (subject to ongoing eligibility).
PVC Unit Team
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
Building EF, Room EF105
Callaghan NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759