The Steering Committee for the project represents end-users of the research outputs, such as property managers working for real estate agents, Housing NSW which is the provider of public housing in NSW, and both Newcastle City Council and Lake Macquarie City Council. A range of other organisations were also invited to participate in the Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee will meet at regular intervals to ensure the project is on track and is meeting end-user needs.
Membership of the Steering Committee is as follows:
- Dr Robyn Dowling, Associate Professor, Department of Environment and Geography, Faculty of Science, Macquarie University
- Mr Ross Fallins, Assistant Manager, Asset Supply, Housing NSW, NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Mr Wayne Stewart, President, Real Estate Institute of NSW
- Mr Peter Dormand, Manager, Environment and Climate Change Services, Newcastle City Council
- Dr Geoff Evans, Environmental Security Coordinator, Sustainability Department, Lake Macquarie City Council
- Dr Lesley Instone, Lecturer, School of Environmental and Life Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Newcastle
- Dr Kathy Mee, Senior Lecturer, School of Environmental and Life Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Newcastle