Student Feedback on Courses for Trimester students now open
Whether you love your courses or not, we want to know. That way we can keep doing what makes them great and change what doesn't. If you are a trimester student, you can now complete your Student Feedback on Courses survey and make your opinion count.
The Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what the best and worst aspects of your university courses are. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you.
The Trimester 1 SFC is now open and will close on Sunday, 10 May. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the survey link or log into myUON portal and click on the survey tick you will find on the Launchpad.
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on email@example.com.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness