Commencing Students Survey now open
New to Uni? You can improve the way we do things here at UON. Complete the Commencing Students Survey and tell us what you think of your uni experience so far.
The survey will ask you about why you chose to study at UON, your opinions about orientation and enrolment and how you are finding student life so far. Here's our promise to you: your responses will be completely confidential and filling out the survey will take you no longer than 15 minutes. In return, you'll go into a draw for one of six $50 Coles Group & Myer gift cards*. Plus, you will have helped us to better accommodate student needs. And this is not a way of speaking, check out what's been done so far as a result of student feedback here.
Accessing the survey is very easy, simply log into your NUmail and search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or log into myUON student portal and click the Surveys Icon you'll find on the Launchpad in the top left corner of the page.
The Commencing Students Survey will be open until Sunday, 5 April and the sooner you complete it the more chances you have to win one of the prizes! See the terms and conditions below.
*Check out the Terms and Conditions here.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement