Monday, 4 February 2019, 09:00 am — Monday, 18 February 2019, 11:00 am
|Location:||I2N Hub Hunter Street, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle|
Make your own path.
This 5-week online course offers a mix of materials for every style of learning, weekly mentorship from expert practitioners and the tools you need to create your startup all in one place. It’s designed for emerging business leaders and innovators that want a masterclass in entrepreneurship.
Next cohort begins Monday 4 February 2019
4 February – 11 March
What you'll get
- Over 30 video lessons from top entrepreneurs
- 1 project a week, for 5 weeks, and you can take as long as you want to finish the course
- 5 hours of learning a week fits around your schedule
- Weekly live discussions
- Access to the I2N E101 community on Slack
- Continued help post-course
- Week one
- Start to define your startup idea. Craft your product problem statement and startup vision statement.
- Week two
- Develop your value proposition. Start to identify your customer and test your minimum viable product.
- Week three
- Understand your target customer and the size of your market. Start to build out your brand.
- Week four
- Learn the fundamentals of financial planning for your startup. Understand the different grants and funding programs out there for your startup.
- Week five
- Delve into the legal foundations you will need to know to start your company.
What you'll learn
- Develop your startup idea, product vision and value proposition
- Create the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to validate your product or service
- Learn and work with proven methods for startup formation
- Develop the financial model for your product
- Work efficiently on testing and validating your product with future customers
You’ll make real progress in 5 weeks.
This course is practical, unlike other programs we focus on tactics that (if done right) will accelerate the growth of your company. With a carefully curated a mix of perspectives – you’re not learning business, you’re learning to build a startup with proven methods.
We’re here to support you.
Weekly live sessions and access to our online Slack community of entrepreneurs from around the world, learning to create companies together. While you can learn at your own pace, we’ll be here at I2N to guide you each week.
The world around us is changing fast.
This isn’t your average course on entrepreneurship. Developed by MaRS Discovery District in Toronto, Canada, the E101 program has connected experts with deep experience from many fields – across sectors and specialisations - to help you see the patterns and opportunities where others see chaos.
Let’s advance the world together.
MaRS has accelerated the growth of thousands of young companies since launching the E101 program in 2016 whose technologies and solutions meaningfully improve lives every day. This program is now available in the Hunter region (and beyond) to help entrepreneurs realise their potential.