Order your academic transcript

Need a copy of your academic record for a job application? Or perhaps a replacement testamur?

As a UON graduate, you can request a copy of your academic transcript or replacement testamur for a small fee. You can order online or by phoning the University Enquiries line on 1300 ASK UON.

Order your official UON academic transcript here.

Please note, due to privacy laws, the UON Office of Alumni and Philanthropy is not able to supply academic information to potential employers or graduates. Any requests for this information should be directed to UON Student Central by email on transcripts@newcastle.edu.au or by requesting the transcript as above.

Nb: a testamur is the formal certificate of your award with the University seal and signatures of the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor.

The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.