Your Academic Program Advisor has detailed knowledge about the requirements of your program. They can:
- Assist you with program variations due to changes in your circumstances and changes within your program
- Work together with your Program Convenor to manage your enrolment and progression in line with the University’s policies and procedures
- Provide advice about credit based on previous study at UON or at other tertiary institutions you have studied
- Provide advice about study abroad and exchange
- Determine that you have successfully met the requirements of your program and are ready to graduate
- Provide specialist advice to international students about rights, responsibilities and visa requirements
The best way to contact your Academic Program Advisor is via email: ProgramAdvice@newcastle.edu.au.
Academic Program Advisors are also accessible via Student Central on campus and appointments can be made for more detailed advice.