CAMPUS, CAPITAL AND IT PLAN
With clear directions for each of our campuses, we will establish the right settings and structures to support the delivery of services to staff and students. We will systematically improve services and realign resource allocation to achieve our key priorities.
Campus, Capital and IT Plan Strategic Objectives
- UoN provides a unified virtual and physical environment supporting the attainment of excellence and innovation in education and research.
- The UoN provides infrastructure for all modes of study and at campuses and locations that support world-class education and research.
- Our identified and emerging areas of research strength are supported through targeted renewal and development of best practice research infrastructure.
- Quality physical and virtual environments across the University provide a vibrant student experience and staff culture.
- Quality infrastructure and services support the attainment of excellence in education.