Have you been on an overseas experience? We challenge you to capture your experience in a 2minute video that reflects your time overseas. All aspects of your time abroad may be considered for subject matter (e.g. student life; the local culture and community; any travel you undertake).
Be creative and help inspire others to go abroad!
Nomination is open to all domestic and international undergraduate and postgraduate students, who have successfully completed, or are currently undertaking a student exchange or short-term experience. Experiences could include a semester exchange, an overseas university short course, volunteering abroad, international work placement or attending an international conference.
- The video must contain reference to the University of Newcastle, the partner institution / provider, and the iLEAD program.
- The video title must contain the words 'My Study Abroad Experience'
- The video can use any audio/visual multimedia format (video, flash, animation, photo montage, slide show etc).
- The video must be uploaded on to YouTube with the link to the video provided in the application form.
- The video must be no longer than 2 minutes.
- 1st prize - $300 Coles Myer gift card
- 2nd prize - $200 Coles Myer gift card
- 3rd prize - $100 Coles Myer gift card
Complete the following Application form before Monday 5 October 2015.
The winning entry will be determined by an online vote held on the University of Newcastle Website. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.