Students Reporting injuries and incidents
It is important that all hazards, incidents and injuries are reported as it allows us to take immediate action to make our university safer.
If you come across a hazard, are involved in an incident or sustain an injury please report it by:
- completing the incident reporting form (PDF, 108KB); or
- telling a staff member who can lodge it using the online incident reporting system.
For help completing the incident report form see the instructions (PDF, 124KB)
If you need first aid please see our first aid officers.
For emergency assistance please call 000. Once the ambulance has been called please also call Security Services who will help direct the ambulance to your location:
- 4921 5888 (Newcastle campus and City precinct)
- 4348 4222 (Central Coast campus)
- 0412 595 054 (Port Macquarie)