New student accommodation coming soon
With an additional 778 beds, the Student Accommodation project will nearly double the on-campus accommodation available. Students are scheduled to move in by the first semester 2015. Applications will open during second semester 2014. The rent for this accommodation is not yet determined.
- four contemporary eight-storey towers that enhance the bushland setting
- total of 778 beds
- varying layouts including studio, one, two, five and six-bedrooms
- 24 accessible rooms in all layout options
- no specifically designed family accommodation but couples may be accommodated
Facilities and tenancy
- desks, beds, wardrobes, chairs, shelf storage and broadband internet connection in bedrooms
- kitchen and lounge facilities in all apartments
- balconies in five and six-bedroom apartments
- passive heating and cooling (ceiling fans, cross-ventilation, sun shading) in apartments and common areas on residential floors
- communal facilities include games rooms, quiet study rooms, communal eating areas, BBQ facilities, music rooms, e-library, bike storage, laundry and secure drying facilities.
- wireless access available throughout the buildings
- air-conditioning on the ground floor
- waste disposal and recycling facilities on ground floor
- access to swimming pools at other on-campus residences
Find out more about the project.