New student accommodation coming soon
With an additional 778 beds, the Student Accommodation project will nearly double the on-campus accommodation available. Students are scheduled to move in by the first semester 2015. Applications will open during second semester 2014. The rent for this accommodation is not yet determined.
- four contemporary eight-storey towers that enhance the bushland setting
- total of 778 beds
- varying layouts including studio, one, two, five and six-bedrooms
- 24 accessible rooms in all layout options
- no specifically designed family accommodation but couples may be accommodated
Facilities and tenancy
- desks, beds, wardrobes, chairs, shelf storage and broadband internet connection in bedrooms
- kitchen and lounge facilities in all apartments
- balconies in five and six-bedroom apartments
- passive heating and cooling (ceiling fans, cross-ventilation, sun shading) in apartments and common areas on residential floors
- communal facilities include games rooms, quiet study rooms, communal eating areas, BBQ facilities, music rooms, e-library, bike storage, laundry and secure drying facilities.
- wireless access available throughout the buildings
- air-conditioning on the ground floor
- waste disposal and recycling facilities on ground floor
- access to swimming pools at other on-campus residences
Take a virtual tour of a 6 bedroom apartment and see what the rooms at our newest accommodation offering will look like. Using the interactive floor plan you can check out photos of the furnished apartment or click on the video icon to take a virtual tour.