Faculty of Science Global Student Scholarship
The Faculty of Science established these scholarships to generate interest in the International market, attracting and supporting high achieving International students successful in their application to enrol in a Faculty of Science program.
The applicable undergraduate programs are:
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Development Studies (Hons)
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition (Hons)
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The applicable postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation
- Master of Business Psychology (when offered face to face)
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible undergraduate single/combined degree program or Postgraduate program at Masters level on-campus with the Faculty of Science, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not hold another faculty-funded scholarship or tuition fee waiver for the same program.
- Not have previously received this scholarship.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship provides an annual benefit of $5,000 to be paid in two (2) payments of $2,500 after census date of each semester.
This scholarship is ongoing for the standard duration of your Faculty of Science program. The total value may be up to $20,000 for a four (4) year degree.
The advertised number available is indicative only. The Faculty of Science will aim to support all eligible students.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded to all full-fee paying International students who meet the criteria and receive an offer for admission to an eligible Faculty of Science program.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759