The Joint Medical Program® policies, rules, procedures and guidelines are developed according to the terms of the Collaboration Agreement between the University of Newcastle (UON) and the University of New England (UNE).
Joint Medical Program (JMP) students from UON and UNE should ensure that they read and understand the policy documents listed here.
The JMP Schedule
(replica copies in two locations)
The JMP Manual
This provides directions to students and staff on most aspects of program management. Equivalent copies appear in both university policy libraries via these links:
Other JMP Policy Documents
- Bachelor of Medical Science / Doctor of Medicine - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Selection Procedure - 000843 D09/2017P
- Bachelor of Medical Science / Doctor of Medicine - JMP - Admission and Selection Policy - 000871 D09/2042P
- Bachelor of Medicine - JMP Student Academic Misconduct Rule - 001008 D13/26703P
- Bachelor of Medicine - Joint Medical Program (JMP) Award of Bachelor of Medicine with Distinction Guidelines - 000883 D09/2054P
- JMP Student Support for Professional Practice Guideline - 001014 D13/75395P
- JMP Student Support for Professional Practice Procedure - 001015 D13/75902P
- Rules Concerning Dean of Medicine - Joint Medical Program - 000875 D09/2046P