Your guide to getting into Uni
I will complete year 12 in the next two years
You should start planning your way into uni from Year 10 onwards. Think about:
- Using our study areas to narrow down study options based on what you are interested in
- Come and speak to us at events like Open Day, Schools Visit Day and campus tours
- Check the Assumed Knowledge and Recommended Studies of the degrees you are interested in
- If you are a high performer you can get a head start by completing some uni subjects while still at school
- Sign up to our mailing list for regular updates
- Have a look at adjustment points and other entry schemes that may give you an extra boost
- Decide on some back up options like Newstep and other entry pathways if you don't get the required marks
- See our Application FAQs .
- Have questions? Ask a student. We know you must have heaps of questions about university life – what’s needed to get into your degree, where to go for support, what on-campus accommodation is available and of course, where to find the best coffee. Jump on our website to chat to one of our Student Ambassadors.