With iLEAD Plus, we are committed to inspiring and building a community of leaders.
We want to show you how to inspire others, create change, think differently, communicate your goals and vision, learn with a mentor, make difficult decisions, and implement plans.
Within this vibrant leadership-learning community, students are motivated to develop their existing talents, find new ones, and to explore their beliefs and values. Cultivate the capabilities to lead including ethical decision-making, effective communication, the ability to action new ideas, reflecting on diverse viewpoints, personal growth, respectful team-building, and more.
Emerging as confident and competent leaders, students are encouraged to make positive change at the University of Newcastle and in the global community; building a better world for self and others.
Stage 3 Completion Requirements
- Participate in two required interactive modules
- Research viable leadership models
- Submit a proposal of leadership project
- Document the implementation process of your project by means of a reflective journal
- Present to the iLEAD Community of Practice addressing the learning outcomes defined in the framework