Qualifications in business, management and marketing are some of the most flexible and adaptable of all. Careers in business fields can span across industries, sectors and continents. Finance, manufacturing, health, utilities, government, trade – where you take a business-related degree is really up to you.
With 19 industry sectors in Australia you could find jobs in any of them. Couple your business qualifications with the emerging field of entrepreneurism, and you will have the know-how, entrepreneurial flair and networks to watch your new ideas grow.
Why study business and entrepreneurship at UON?
- We are a recognised global leader with our Business School accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) earned by fewer than 5% of the world’s business programs.
- Study in NeW Space, our new $95 million facility in Newcastle's business district. Experience new-age learning and collaboration and share ideas with innovators, start-ups, developers, technical specials, business advisers and researchers in our nearby Innovation Hub.
- Get hands-on learning in business - our programs are shaped around global learning, work placements, internships and entrepreneurial approaches to study.
- Be mentored by leading professionals with our EMPOWER program for female students.
- Expand your learning with overseas experiences, industry visits; guest lectures and international immersion tours.
Video: Meet Jessika, a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business student.
in start-up businesses between 2015 and 2016 with projected continued growth
within four months of graduating