Global Alumni Webinar
Wednesday, 16 September 2020
Global Alumni Webinar was successfully held on 16 September 2020 (Wednesday) at 5.30 PM Singapore time. It was wonderful to connect with so many alumni this day from around the world.
Professor Sally Chan and Professor Frances Kay-Lambkin shared their views on the mental health around the world due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For those who were unable to join the webinar, and would like to watch it or share with colleagues and friends, please find the recording here:
As this was the first Global Alumni Webinar, the team would love to hear your feedback and discover what topics you would like to hear about in the future.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Global Alumni Webinar!
Mental health resources from our speakers
- Mental well-being resources for the public.
- My hero is you: how kids can flight COVID-19.
- Basic Psychosocial Skills: A guide for COVID-19 responders.
- Online program for mental health and alcohol / other drug use problems.
- Tips for managing mental health during COVID-19 from the Australian Government.
- Tips and tools to help others when they say 'I'm not okay'.
- Resources to support people with their mental health and well-being.