Job Opportunities for Graduates
UON Singapore is privileged to work with industry partners to provide graduate job opportunities for our recent graduates. It is important for us to ensure that our graduates go on to companies that brings out the best in them, with the knowledge that they have gained through their years and the unique personality and character that UON have shaped them to be.
Feel free to apply for the available roles below based on your relevant skills and interests.
Company Name: Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
Employment Type: Contract – Agency
Duration: 12 months
Location: IHiS HQ and/or various healthcare institution across Singapore
Salary Range: $3,000 - $3,500
Others: Subject to individual performance, business requirements & approval. This employment is renewable, convertible to permanent or direct IHiS contract.
- Object Oriented Programming Languages (OOP – Java/ J2EE/ .NET etc.)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC – Agile// SCRUM/ Waterfall)
- Excellent communication skills (user fronting role)
- Excellent analytic/ conceptual thinking
- Able to be self-motivated, independent yet great team member cohesive work environment
More information can be found here.
To apply, please send resume with passport picture embedded & unofficial transcript to Graduate.Careers@ihis.com.sg and attention to Mr. N.Shah.
Company Name: NCS Pte Ltd
Job Title: Software Engineer, Digital Transformation
No of Job position available: 20
We are looking for passionate, agile and creative software engineers to join us in the exciting journey of enabling our clients to embrace Social media, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Internet of things technologies to build a digital future.
You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments.
As you progress and advance your career with NCS, we will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as an ICT professional.
If you want to hone the hottest ICT skills – software engineering and emerging technologies, is a good team player with can-do attitude, enjoy challenging task and passionate about applying technology to create value to customer, NCS has the right job for you.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Candidates without experience or with less than 3 years’ experience
- Passion for software engineering and an understanding of object oriented programming
- Well versed in Dot Net and Java languages, tools and technologies
- Desirable to have knowledge in other languages such as Python, RoR, Go, etc.
Interested applicants, please send your curriculum vitae to Tong Hui Wen, NCS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition at email@example.com