Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Short Courses
Study Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Short Courses
Create healthy, innovative workplaces. It’s a safe path to career success.
There is surging demand for experts with dual knowledge in environmental health and OHS in Singapore and worldwide. This world-class programme combines the two fields, giving you the best foundation for a successful career at home or abroad.
To protect others' health and safety, improve workplace efficiency, and create better work environments for local and global innovation. These courses are designed to complement your work and personal commitments, with courses offered during the evenings – helping you advance your career and gaining global connections while working. You may wish to upgrade to our Bachelor of Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety programme which is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOHS) after you have attended one or two courses.
Why study with us?
- Learn from research leaders: UON is a global leader in medical and health science research, keeping you on the forefront of breaking research discoveries.
- Hands-on experience: Gain significant real-world experience with environmental field visits and integrated learning at industrial sites, preparing you for a successful career.
- Flexible delivery: Fit your studies around your work and personal life, with courses delivered during the evenings.
- Unique partnership: Delivered in partnership with PSB Academy in Singapore, you will have unique opportunities to access international perspectives and support.
What you will study
These courses equip you with in-depth knowledge and experience in environmental health and occupational health and safety (OHS).
You will explore academic content and theoretical principles within a Singapore context and an Asian perspective on professional practice.
- Gain extensive knowledge of environmental and OHS management and professional practice, applied engineering, and applied science relevant to environmental and occupational health and safety.
- Discover the broad field of Singaporean and global environmental and OHS policy and practice.
- Develop critical research skills that will set you in good stead for life-long learning in the field of environmental health and OHS.