Bachelor of Information Technology (Major in Business Technology and Systems Development) – Full-time
2020 INTAKE NOW OPEN
Next Term Start Date: 31 August 2020
If you aspire to build your digital know how and become a tech leader, you should enroll in our Bachelor of Information Technology (major in Business Technology and Systems Development) (BIT) degree. This degree will equip you with IT skills and knowledge in information security, network administration and project management.
Our information technology graduates are technically savvy, creative and highly employable. In a world of rapidly changing technology, public and private organisations are increasingly reliant on flexible IT professionals.
Our information technology graduates can choose career paths in a range of industries, including:
- government agencies
- local media and gaming industries
- web development and programming
- Computing Fundamentals
- Introduction to Procedural Programming
- Foundations of Information Systems
- Web Technologies
- Database and Information Management
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Application Programming
- Systems and Network Administration
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Media Production: Social and Interactive Media
- Mobile Applications on the Cloud
- Web Programming
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Intelligence
- The Information Resource
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computer Science and Information Technology Work Integrated Learning A
- Computer Science and Information Technology Work Integrated Learning B
- The Digital Economy
- Knowledge Management
- Business Decision-Making
- Elective modules offered will be subject to availability in each term as approved by the University.
Delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and are subject to change.
This degree can be completed entirely in Singapore on a full-time basis in six trimesters over two years.
Australian Computer Society
When you successfully complete the Bachelor of Information Technology you will be eligible to apply for membership with the Australian Computer Society.
Singapore Computer Society
Read the Program Handbook here
All BIT students are members of the Student Chapter of Singapore Computer Society (SCS), the largest IT professional body in Singapore. BIT graduates are eligible for the one-year free SCS Graduate Membership.
Hear from our graduates:
- Mr Kaung Htet Wint Kyu, Graduated in 2017
- Mr Kenneth Ng, Graduated in 2017
- Ms Aye Myat Phyu (Avalyn), Graduated in 2016
- Mr Michael Alvin Yuwono, Graduated in 2016
- Ms Sheryl Teo Yu En, Graduated in 2016
- Mr Ankit Saurabh, Graduated in 2015
- Mr Jarruwitt Akaratongskul, Graduated in 2014
- Mr Adrian Pardede, Graduated in 2011
- Ms May Lei Win, Graduated in 2011
- Ms Teo Yi Luan, Graduated in 2011
- Mr Neel Sapre, Graduated in 2009