The Business Club is a good platform for students to practise their leadership and entrepreneurial skills. Members will have opportunities to network via meetings with internal and external stakeholders. Members can enhance their résumé through organising and managing events and activities for the Singapore student community.
The first student magazine called UONS Connections was produced in 2015.
- Student Magazine - Issue 1 (PDF, 19.8MB)
- Student Magazine - Issue 2 (PDF, 1.14MB)
- Student Magazine - Issue 3 (PDF, 11.2MB)
- Student Magazine - Issue 4 (PDF, 1.33MB)
- Student Magazine - Issue 5 (PDF, 19MB)
In celebration of UON Singapore’s 10th anniversary in 2016, the first Innovative Product/Service Competition was launched to encourage entrepreneurship among students and provide them with a platform to showcase their innovative ideas.
Join the Club
When you join the Business Club, you will have the opportunity to:
- enhance your résumé with Business Club participation and involvement
- discover your talents
- develop your leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- expand your networks
- learn from each other's experiences
For further information, contact Dr Rita Pidani at Rita.Pidani@newcastle.edu.au.