Guidelines and Presentation
Business Plan Guidelines and Judging Criteria
The business plan should contain the following aspects. Please refer to the Business Plan Guidelines and Judging Criteria for the details required in each section. The decision of the judging panel is final.
1. The top 5 shortlisted teams are required to present their Business Plan in the final stage of the competition in Singapore on 3 September 2016, Saturday at WDA Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 40860, from 1.00pm to 5.00pm.
2. Formal attire is required for the presentation.
3. Each team is allocated fifteen (15) minutes to present their Business Plan to the panels.
4. The shortlisted teams are required to present on stage, in front of the rest of the participants. All information mentioned and displayed are as per team's discretion.
5. Participants may use various visual aids for their presentation. The Organiser will provide a personal computer/laptop for the final presentation. Participants are required to bring their own visual aids, if necessary. The teams will be provided with a table to display their visual aids - posters, prototypes, and an easel stand to showcase their business plan.
6. The presentation of the Business Plan will be judged by the panel members, including academic staff from UON Singapore and external practitioners. The decision of the panel members is final.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the shortlisted teams if any team members engage in misconduct acts during the presentation.
Last updated as of 30 August 2016.