Sessional Lecturers / Tutors (Bachelor of Business)
We are seeking sessional lecturers who are AACSB accredited and with a proven track record of effective teaching and experience in the field of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Business, Leadership & Management and Marketing. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Should have the ability to address the following course(s) -
- Managing International Business Risk
- Cross-Cultural Management and Negotiations
- International Trade Logistics
- International Business Strategy
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Business Venturing
- Leadership and Ethics
- Knowledge Management
- Advanced Innovation Management
- Leading Organisational Change
- Strategic Business Management
- Establish research programs and develop applications for external research funding;
- Engage in collaboratively research;
- Conduct research and publish journal articles and conference papers.
- PhD in Entrepreneurship or International Business or Management or Marketing or related discipline
- Proven track record of effective undergraduate teaching in the field of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Business, Leadership and Management & Marketing
- Relevant professional experience in any of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Business, Leadership and Management & Marketing industry
- An understanding of emerging issues in the Singapore and global business sectors
- Demonstrated research record including scholarly publications in academic journals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to: email@example.com. Kindly state the following as the email subject - “Sessional Lecturer / Tutor – Bachelor of Business”.
Please check the University of Newcastle website for further details on the courses at: www.newcastle.edu.au.
Kindly note that your application will be assessed based on the selection criteria. It is essential that you address each criterion to enable the selection committee to properly assess your application and suitability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified