Dr Rita Rosita Pidani
Rita received her PhD in Economics from the University of Newcastle, Australia. She has been with the University of Newcastle, Australia campus, since July 2010 as a sessional tutor and lecturer and then as full-time lecturer, Singapore campus, from July 2014. She has over 15 years of teaching experience in various business programs and courses. She is actively involved in research related to small and medium-sized enterprise development, women’s enterprise development, local economic development, and business and financial models for developing countries. She is a member of Economic Society of Australia (ESA) and Economic Society of Singapore (ESS)
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Economics
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs) Development and Growth
- Internal and external driving forces of growth.
- MSMEs Performance.
- Export-led development .
- SMEs cluster and network development.
- SMEs productivity and competitiveness.
- Innovation and Specialization, and Finance of SMEs