Dr Yeap Peik Foong
Dr. Yeap joined the UON Singapore as a Senior Lecturer in January 2015. He has been in the academic industry since 1997. Prior to this, he worked in banking and insurance. He was appointed Associate Professor, Dean of Faculty of Management at the Multimedia University (MMU) in 2014 until his move to UON Singapore.
He was awarded the Excellent Teaching Award by MMU in 2012. He actively publishes in international journals and conferences, and leads numerous university and national research grants. His research interests include cross cultural management, international HRM, strategic management, knowledge management and international management and business. He is currently supervising postgraduate students and he has served as reviewer for journals, and as internal and external examiner for postgraduate candidates. In addition, he is the Chief Examiner for the Professional Diploma in Corporate Administration (PDCA) programme for The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA).
- Doctor of Philosophy from the Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
- Master of Business Administration (International Industrial Management) from the University of Applied Sciences Esslingen, Germany
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons) from the Northern University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- business and management
- cross cultural management
- international management
- knowledge management
- strategic management
- transferability of management practices
- internationalisation of higher education institutions in Asia
- knowledge sharing and impact on innovation
- competitive advantage and SMEs