Major Funded Projects
Web links and materials
- Sowing Autonomy. Carine Pionetti .The International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED)
- Seed Wars and Farmers ‘rights :Comparative perspectives from Brazil and India.Karine Peschard.21June 2016.
- Here’s how Indonesia is helping Indonesia’s farmers.
- How drones and data are changing India’s farms.
- FAO and WHO Support the Government of Indonesia to Evaluate the National Action Plan on Controlling Antimicrobial Resistance
- Green Revolution Architect sounds alarm on India’s food security. Jayashree Bhosale. 19 January 2017. The Economic Times.
- Hunger in a Time of Plenty: The Curious Case of Indian Food-Security, Neeta Lal. 30 July 2016. The Wire.
- Tackling food security problem in Indonesia. Subejo and Dwiningtyas Padmaningrum. November 26, 2013. The Jakarta Post
- Food security in Indonesia. John McCarthy and Zahari Zen. 25 October 2013. Inside Indonesia.
- India’s Food Security Problem, William Thomson. 02 April 2012. The Diplomat.
- India’s food security challenge. Lux Lakshman. 04 January 2010. The Hindu.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.