Major Funded Projects
Web links and Materials
- Indonesia’s new patent law: A challenge to prosperity.
Philip Stevens. 07 September 2016. The Jakarta Post.
- IKEA verdict: Another bad sign for intellectual property rights.
Aga Nugraha. 04 March 2016. The Jakarta Post.
- Technology and Intellectual Property in Indonesia.
Damar Swarno Dwipo. 05 September 2015. The Jakarta Post
- Indonesia IP: Moving towards the AEC. Kanishk Verghese.
01 January 2015. Asian Legal Business
- Making your Mark. 25 February 2017. Asia Business Law Journal.
- Indonesia’s New Trademark Law – An Overview of the Changes, Helika Jurgenson.10 Aug 2017.Your IP Insider.
- Development Dimensions of Intellectual Property in Indonesia: Access to Medicines, Transfer of Technology and Competition.United nations Conference on trade and development(UNCTAD).
- Indonesia’s Amended Trademark Law: Implications of the New Publication Process. Tilleke&Gibbins.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.