Do you experience...
- Tension, strain or discomfort when speaking?
- Constant need to clear your throat?
- Persistent or dry cough?
- Lack of voice power?
- Loss of voice?
- Deterioration of your voice over the day?
- Breaks or sudden pitch changes in your voice?
If you experience any of these symptoms on a regular basis, you may have a voice disorder. If you feel you may benefit from a voice assessment and voice therapy, please contact the University of Newcastle Voice Clinic.
What we can offer
Our speech pathologists can:
- take a detailed case history
- conduct voice assessments that will help to determine the cause of your voice problem
- make recommendations based on assessment results and evidence-based practice
- provide therapy to alleviate symptoms
Make an appointment
Social Science Building SR-G21
The University of Newcastle
T 02 4921 7347
F 02 4921 7386