Vice Chancellor's Honours Scholarships
05 March 2017
These scholarships were initiated by the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Newcastle in 1997 and continue to encourage and support students enrolling in their 4th year Honours course.
Applicable to: Continuing, 4th year, 4000 level, Honours, high achiever, Grade Point Average, GPA.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in your final/ Honours year of an Honours Program with University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Not have previously received this scholarship.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
Two scholarships will be offered in each Faculty valued at $2000 each.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, namely cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) in current program.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty of Science
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759