East Gosford, Lisarow and Kincumber Community Bank® Scholarship
03 March 2021
DonorEast Gosford and District Financial Services Ltd
East Gosford and Districts Financial Services Ltd (EGDFS) is an NSX-listed company which operates three Bendigo Bank Community Bank® branches on the NSW Central Coast, at East Gosford, Lisarow and Kincumber.
As part of its strong community focus, EGDFS returns a substantial proportion of its annual profit to the community by way of sponsorships, grants or similar support to not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and similar community-focused organisations across the Central Coast.
As part of this community commitment, EGDFS wishes to extend its support to a worthy student from the Central Coast enrolled full-time in a program of study at UON Central Coast, who might otherwise face challenges to undertake or continue with their program of study.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle Central Coast campus.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Demonstrate impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- Demonstrate academic achievement either by an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 75 or higher for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 for continuing students.
- Be a resident of the Central Coast Local Government Area (LGA).
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship provides a benefit of $5,000 each year to be paid as two lump sums of $2,500 after semester 1 and semester 2 census dates.
The scholarship is ongoing for up to 2 years, provided eligibility is maintained, with a total value of $10,000.
Selection is a competitive process and will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty of Science
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759