MBC Construction Management Scholarship
03 March 2021
DonorMBC Modern Building Certifiers
Modern Building Certifiers (MBC) is accredited with the NSW Government as an Accredited Certifier and Principal Certifier. It offers a fresh approach to certification and consulting services, with an innovative team of Accredited Certifiers who work hard to provide outstanding levels of service to its clients.
MBC nurtures talent and believes in supporting a work-life balance, providing its growing team with opportunities for further education and professional growth. The firm is proud to invest in the future of the building and construction industry, and has established this scholarship to support students who are passionate about the industry and driven to succeed.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of the Bachelor of Construction Management (Building)(Honours) program with University of Newcastle..
- Demonstrate academic progress with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or higher and maintain this for the duration of scholarship.
- Demonstrate impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- International students and students studying part time are welcome to apply.
- Not have previously completed a degree.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship provides a benefit of $5,000 each year, for 2 years of study in the eligible program. This will be paid after the semester 1 census date.
The total value of this scholarship is $10,000.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.