Boeing Indigenous Engineering Scholarship
DonorBoeing Defence Australia
Boeing Defence Australia is a leading Australian aerospace enterprise. With a world-class team of more than 1,800 employees at 14 locations throughout Australia and two international sites, Boeing Defence Australia supports some of the largest and most complex defence projects in Australia. The successful recipient of the Boeing Indigenous Engineering Scholarship will be offered the opportunity to apply for a Boeing Defence Australia internship where you can put your university studies into practice before graduating.
This scholarship is not yet open for application in 2020.
Please check back later in the year or, if you are applying for scholarships, register your interest in this scholarship to receive email notification when it opens.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of a B Aerospace, Software, Computer Systems, Electrical and Electronic, Mechatronics, or Mechanical Engineering (Hons) programs, with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, UON.
- Demonstrate academic progress either by the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent required for entry for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for continuing students.
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and be recognised as such by your community.
- Not be the recipient of another UON Donor funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
- Be an Australian citizen.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application reponses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship currently provides a benefit of $4,000 to be paid in two lump sums of $2,000 after each semester census date.
Selection will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents. Applications will be ranked against the criteria and offers made to the applicants who best meet the eligibility criteria.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759