Royal Newcastle Hospital Graduate Nurses Association Scholarship in Nursing
03 March 2021
DonorRoyal Newcastle Hospital Graduate Nurses Association Inc.
This scholarship was established by the Royal Newcastle Graduate Nurses Association Inc. to assist 3rd year students in the Bachelor of Nursing program who are experiencing financial disadvantage.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled 3rd year of a Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Demonstrate academic progress either by the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent required for entry for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for continuing students.
- Demonstrate impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship provides $4,000, paid as a lump sum following semester one census date.
Selection is a competitive process and will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759