FEBE-NIC Renewable Energy Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship has been established by the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE) to encourage and support international students to consider a pathway through the Newcastle International College (NIC) to study Bachelor of Renewable Energy Engineering (Honors) degree program at the University of Newcastle.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed the Diploma of Engineering Program from Newcastle International College (NIC).
- Be the recipient of Financial guarantee/ external scholarship from the Government of Oman.
- Be commencing in the second year of the Bachelor of Renewal Energy Engineering (Honours) undergraduate program at the University of Newcastle, Semester 1, 2021 intake.
- Be enrolled full time (40 units each semester).
- Be studying on-campus at Callaghan.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Successfully complete your remaining Bachelor of Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours) program in a maximum duration of 3 years.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
Total scholarship benefit is $15,000 which will be applied over the full 3-year tenure provided ongoing eligibility is met for the term of the scholarship.
The scholarship will be paid as a tuition fee waiver, reducing tuition fee liability. The tuition fee waiver will be applied as $2500 each semester after census date.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative. The number of scholarships awarded may vary and will be determined by the funding available each year, however the faculty aims to support all students who are eligible.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study Bachelor of Renewal Energy Engineering (Honors) program at the University of Newcastle.
Students receiving this scholarship must not hold any other FEBE Fee Waiver Scholarships with the exception of the FEBE Alumni and Family Scholarships.
FEBE Scholarships Officer
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759