FEBE Study Tour Scholarship
31 March 2019
The FEBE Study Tour Scholarship has been established to encourage and support students to study with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE) with a long term view to continue in to Research Higher Degree Candidature.
This scholarship is open to students who are commencing in a FEBE program after having completed an official Study Tour undertaken through a partner of the university.
Applications will be reviewed monthly and offers made from January 2019.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or enrolling in any year of a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Callaghan Campus, University of Newcastle.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Must have completed an official Study Tour on Callaghan campus with a partner of the university within the 2 years before starting your current study.
- Not have previously commenced study with UON.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Evidence that you have completed an official Study Tour on Callaghan Campus with a partner of UON within the last 2 years.
The scholarship provides $3000, paid as a tuition fee waiver in your first term of study.
Applicants for the scholarship must complete and submit the relevant scholarship application form online, with all required supporting documents, by the due date.
Applications will be checked against eligibility criteria and eligible candidates and offers will be made on approval from the faculty.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759